Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
IF MY MIND’S THE WEAPON, MY HEART’S THE EXTRA CLIP.
I Don't Mind
Defeater - I Don’t Mind
And I don’t mind if we take our time, ‘cause I’m all your’s if you’re all mine.
fuck it. keep me up longer than i should be
Ask me shit. Say hey. Anon is on, if that changes anything.
Favorite Album: We’re Unstoppable
Favorite Song: This is a tough one. It’s a a race between That Aint Real Much, Tourist, and Memory Layne.
Favorite Member: Inclined to say George for being the brain behind Blacklisted, but whenever I first started getting into hardcore, their old drummer Shawn and I would talk on AIM and myspace. Super nice dude.
Seen Them Live: Many times, but not enough. 6 times or so.
Met Any Members: See above
Have Any Merch: Shirts and records. I actually have a No Rights 7”. Basically Blacklisted before they were Blacklisted.
God fucking dammit I love this woman.
Ask me shit. I’m bored, watching Drugs, Inc, and drinking Vanilla Coke Zero.
Polar Bear Club is incredible.
Chandler: I don’t dance at weddings… Because weddings are a great place to meet women, and when I dance, I look like this…